HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 1, 2008

Bowling and rap music

Yay we went bowling yesterday.  It was the boys against the girls. Its was me, Ceka, Rosa, Charisma, and Luisa. The boys won, but whatever the girls still rocked it lol. I got home bout 1 am, and went to sleep around 4 am. I had to do some project. It was due monday but the guy said he would give us today. AND NOW for the most important topic of the day, PRESENTATIONS!!!!!!!. 
Its friday and we all know what that means. Well today its me, Ceka, Savasia(i think), and Miss Rosa. We all got assigned to do something. Two people got their favorite music, and two other people got their least favorite music/ least likely to listen to.I got stuck with my least favorite. I'm a total rock/metal fan, and thats mostly what you hear me listening to. Since rock is my favorite, rap is my opposing music. I listen to some rap, but not that much. I hardly listen to it. 
Rap is mostly the same to me,and kinda sounds the same, but with different beats. Sometimes even similar beats. It mostly speaks about drugs, money, cars, "hoes" and "bitches", of course. Its very degrading in my opinion.I took a survey and some people felt the same way. It was weird i thought more people would listen to rap and pick lil wayne as their most favorite rapper.A lot of people said that they listen to rap a little bit, or listened to old school. It shocked me a bit, because rap is taking over and all over the media. Rock is there but not like it was before. Im happy because people feel the same about rap as i do, but they're not total rock fans.... YET!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home