HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

detail day

No, things couldn't be done but i had the fun of myself. abc was awesome, met him and talked to him for a bit. He is pretty funny guy. Better than tv. I also met someone else that supports and tries to get involved with Barack Obama. I didn't know Obama had so many people in new york, even though he came from the west coast.Well actually he is a basketball player. I felt weird about it that in a way they always have told me never talk to strangers. And now i talk with anyone. If i had to do this competition again, i would do it. Also, I realized we like to choose but not for the very good reasons. We like to talk about anything, but we actually we dont do it. I dont what to do anymore. Its late night and I've been here since 8 am, and now is 11 30. Me have that baggy eyes, but Im glad to be here because I can talk about anything to strangers and not feel like an idiot. Just going to them and say " Hey, you dont mind if we ask you questions?" Some they are to coward, others sometimes space out. But the more I am here, the more I wish to stay.Well at least we got another story. Richard is right, we just got to go around the corner.
In the morning of 830 I have decided to make pancakes for some people just for fun. I had people come to me and critic my pancakes. It was great review, so I heard. I stayed doing this passion until 10 am. For two hours until these people were coming in the morning. I have not expected them to come in the morning but by minute I felt like I was never going to end. I was cooking and thinking. I was thinking what have they done yesterday, when I hear "They havent done no shit" Oh man. Thats bad. What haven't they done. I don't what was the story of yesterday about Loredo. Don't like to know that drama. You know what would be ideal? Everyone working on the teams mandatory item. OH boy there is slacking, everyone is.I just wish they would produce more work, and try with their best efforts. But then again, there is the presentations, stories, and "points". Im starting to hate points. Dont realize what is that for. I dont think it works on me.
After 10 am They have told us, "get out". We walked...Took the train...And then one stop to their stop, and bing! we got there! Our amazed and exitement faces has led us to thinking about the tv show. In the end we open our mouths and said" I want to do that". At is what i said when I got there.The main control is where i wanted to be in. hahaha. I dont why, but it was like...totally awsome.
We come here in the afternoon already, talking about our experiences in abc. While we were there i recalled about Adam being in space because apparently he like going other way of opening the door.
Then in the POS with, francesca, the photographer was more even interesting because it was how i met Jay Brantley, a basketball player, which i enjoyed a conversation about Barack obama and certainly he is independent.He gave me his phone number to call him. At End we met him in Sylvias restaurant thinking that it would be only him. But Silly us!! How can we when we saw them with other basketball players. I would be thinking he is a coach or manager with that face of determinacy. I dont know if he liked me in some kind other way. Nahhh.
I was suppose to meet him at 8, but i text him ill be there late. He didn't tell me it was whole. As soon it turns to 8 40, We see this little white truck. I didn't want to believe it was them. Omg! it was him with them. So tall like a tree and comparing next to them we were midgits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home