HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

..::Wanna Be An Anchorwoman? I Think So::..


So today we went to ABC. It was real cool. I got to see Eyewitness News Live. It was very interesting to see. It made me realize that I like the spotlight. Each media site I went to, I like being there on the set where the cameras are and also I love giving out information. So I think that's something I would like to take up. Also today Tamarra, Savasia and I went to SoHo to do POS. That right there was the worst thing to do ever. 3 girls in SoHo = Shopping. It was real hard for us to continue the POS. Mostly because there was so much going on and also the people we were trying to interview weren't giving into us interviewing them. But other than that I got some new sneakers. I want to go back again to the store I got my sneakers from. They had a good variety of sneakers that I like, so yeah I am thinking about going back. So thats all for today. I will get back tomorrow. I need sometime to think.

..::Vogue Princess::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home