HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Monday, August 4, 2008

Friday presentation.

Well we won on Friday my team HL flow won the presentation and other categories. I got 6th place and at first i was mad because it was 1 spot to 5th place but now at least i am in the top 10 and maybe this week i will be in the top 5. I also think that we all did well and i admited i though 1st amedment was going to win because they did a lot of stuff. I feel happy but i know many people aren't. I also read the blogs og 1st amedment and Laredo was kind of nacist talking about then inner-niggers of people as if he wasen't black himself. Well i also read teonica blog and i really don't think laredo and hers have much difference because Laredo call this place a "Tired place" and also was being kind of racist which is worst,but selli and rich will decide what to do with them but i really think it will be unfair to do something to one and leave the other one alone.Well i see you people.HL flow is the Best!!!!!!! 16 days til' my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home