HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 8, 2008

Today yo

SO today i got a lot of stuff to get done. I already completed my 5 week essay and next i have to do the paragraph on ambush. Each person takes a paragraph. It should be pretty easy. I mean like I'm here enough to know about them and I'm cool with most people on that team so its all good. Its also so chilly today. It feels like its 60 and I'm here wearing flip flops and i breezy shirt. I wonder how they are doing with the video. I think the presentation will go well but who knows. Oh and congrats ambush for the flier contest. I'm disappointed that i took 48 fucking minutes but at least 1st amendment didn't win, because they think they hot and always wanna play someone, so ha too bad. That's what y'all get. I still love you guys though.
Rich just gave us a test run of how it will go on tuesday and it seemed pretty easy. We just go in and introduce ourselves and we give a personal statement. You know there is a 5 week essay ** hint hint**. Well that should be it for now. Oh and wheres Keenan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home