HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 8, 2008

Good morning

Gud morning everyone whos reading thins. Its about 9:30 and im not realli feeeling like myself today. Maybe its bacause its so early in the morning. But i just want to talk about something i realized this morning. When i came in, Rich said to me, "Congrations you made it through the 5 weeks..." That made me stop and think, DAMN, this realli is almost over, in no time i'll be in PA going to school, not having to hear Rich and Shem yelling like mad men!!!...(jokin). NOw that i have been here, it just seems like second nature. I know im moving, and i wont be in the city that offten, but was i look back i cant realli imagine my life without having Harlem Live in it at all. I know how corney this may sound, but this realli does feel like a little family...(a realli weird one)....but in some way a family. Even though we all went through our own little problems, i dont think i would have changed my 1st summer job for anything in the world...(maybe if it paid more)....just kiddin....but im not going to say my good byes yet we still have a little time to go!!....lata...vAdA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home