HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My day and flier contest version 2.0

If you saw my other blog( Its hard to miss) you can see its a long ass blog posted by yours truly. TAMARRA!!. I don't know what with me posting these long blogs. I guess I'm a good writer. And I'm so rocking my team color and my favorite color blue!!! The best color in the world. Green is ok right Ambush?? and red just sucks right 1st amendment? Just kidding i love all you guys. Lol.
Dacia AND Michael, just like the rest of first amendment( like i said its not all you guys, some are actually cool and don't have to put someones team down)likes talking crap about HL flow.
I'm really cool with Dacia but some things she said i didn't appreciate. She was like how she doesn't really see us as competition, only ambush. Michael was like were we like the team that is in the way of the real competition or we are are distraction, something like that, but we all know Michael is an asshole. She was like how she felt so sorry for me at the flier contest and how i looked so sad and timid. LET ME SEE YOU TRY IT DACIA AND MICHAEL. Im not a bitch, so i wont be all rude to people, YELLING AT THEM TO TAKE A FLIER. I know it was a contest but still you don't gotta be all rude to me. She was like how she felt so sorry for me. I completed it under 50 minutes and I'm ok with it. If you did horribly i would been like its ok AND WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE SITUATION, not make you feel worse about something you feel bad about.
And Frankie had the nerve to laugh at me about it. Did you see ambush acting like that? I didn't think so. I'm not mad at the fact that it took me some time, but that she had the nerve to diss me and my team like that. She said i should be in a different team, because HL flow is not competition. She was like how she let us win and she felt pity for us. She was like how winning isnt cool all the time. 1st amendment only won twice so don't even take it there, the both of you.
NO ONE DISSES MY TEAM. You cool and everything Dacia but really. If anyone reads this you can all tell her i didn't appreciate that. Maybe ill tell her myself. Lusia documented my rant, ask her to see it and you ll see how mad i was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home