HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Monday, August 11, 2008

FO MY LADIES!


Wear a female condom! 
Some lady on Saturday gave me and Rosa condoms at the basketball game, it was pretty awkward but I got a free key chain and pen. This lady gave me a flyer too on how to put it on and all. Pretty B()π#D So I decided to blog about it. Sorry for "censoring" the word bored, Rich doesn't like the word and I don't want any goofs. Lemme post los instructions! 

1. Open the packet- Rub the packet so the lubrication can spread inside.
2. Find a comfy part  to insert that condom or squat. Take your time you don't want any mistakes the condom is very slippery. 
3. Push in the inner ring all the way up your vagina hitting the pubic bone. You basically have to finger yourself to put on the condom. (I know right crazy)
4. Make sure the outside ring of the condom is surrounding the outer lips of your vagina.
5. Have a great time~
6. Take out the condom from the outer ring to keep that sperm inside the pouch and throw it away. (Don't reuse cheap asses)

Using a fe female condom reduces getting pregnant, STDs and HIV/AIDS better than a regular condom at least that's what the flyer says so I recommend it.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home