HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Saturday, August 9, 2008

just getting here

Hey, its saturday and i just got here its 2:25 and im in the video room, i really dont know whos here but for some reason i really dont feel like talking to people. Im so anti-social....lol.....i need to stop doing that. I dont know wats wrong with me! I guess im a little sad, before i came here i was in my apt. packing up getting ready to move back to P.A. I was living there before, but for the past 6 or 7 months ive been here, and i have met alot of kool, people and im going to miss them. And some of them are from HL, and imma even miss HL, and having to take time out from my busy weekends to come and work. But i guess if i didnt like doing it i wouldnt be here. I dont realli think there is tons of work thats need to get done for my team. I know i gotta work on our presentation so thats what i will be doing! So im going to go and get started on that! Talk to u guys soon...lata.....vAdA..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home