HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Almost Died Today........


Today was my official day of my basic skills classes of LaGuardia Community College. I swear I survived torture there. And 9 more days left of it. So much math and only a half and hour break that lasted like 5 minutes. Plus that teacher's breath was kicking. But theres some good news. I can make it to both the presentation tomorrow and the awards night on Thursday. So I'ma have to do my hair today or find sometime tomorrow to do it. It's going to be for my ID picture for my college and the presentation. I'm going to use my icky charm to try and get individual points for the judges but I don't have a personal statement. Ha! I still have math stuck in my head. I'm suffocating in algebra at the moment with no air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home