HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yesterday part 2

Yesterday i went on a POS to SOHO to get info for the big presentation. It was me Savasia and Chantaysha. We only got three interviews but they gave us good info. Someone was talking about legalizing marijuana and another was smoking a cig on camera. It was very funny. No girls wanted to talk to us. We only attracted guys. But i can see why. Lol. There are so many stores and they had this hot ass shoe store. OMG!!!!!!!. Me and Chantaysha was in converse heaven. She took the ones i wanted =(. Oh well, they got some cute others. They also had some hot boots and dc's. They had these cute pair of pastries. At first when i saw them come out a while ago i thought " what kinda brand is this?". but when i saw these purple and black pairs, i was like they will be mine!. I'm going back there and getting me some converse dc's and pastries!. Oh and the accessories. OMGx 2. 
I'm not even gonna go into that one. I saw this pair of purple skinny jeans in this one store and they will match s good with those purple and black pastries. When we got on the a train we was doing mad confessionals. Savasia got all into her ghetto mode, and we was discussing the presentation and all the teams here at HL. When we left, Chantaysha gave me the video camera and i filmed her confessional all the way back from the train station to HL. I do good as a camera women. Then later Antoine came and helped us edit out stories. I left HL at around 9:45 and when i left i saw a fire truck. That would been a good story.Over all my day was awesome yesterday!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home