HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday

Today it's friday and I didn't even know that Harlem Live Flow had to come in from 9:00 to 3:00 so I came in at 1:00. My team told me that they went over the presentation that we will be presenting on tuesday. They spoke about how we're suppose to be dressed and my role in the presentation. This is bigger than the presentations that we've had here at Harlem Live but its small compared to the one that we will be doing on Friday. This is the "Biggy" and I feel that I am prepared but I do know that I am going to be nervous when its my turn to speak. I still have one more area to cover on my mandatory list so that we could be the ones to complete the little mission. I was absent yesterday because I had to go to a pencil breakfast with Virtual Enterprise to discuss the importance of having and valuing the job. They asked people if they liked their job and did they have comments about it, and they asked us all to volunteer our answer but me being shy, I kept it right on paper. About me being shy, im really not shy; im just not totally comfortable with speaking in front of a bunch of people that im unfamiliar with. It was from 8:00 to 12:00 but the last two nights, I've been up in the middle of the night for family reasons but I hung in there. Im a good candidate to my family and I still get my priorities done. The first night that I was up it was because my mother came in late and was too tired to cook so I stayed up to cook for her than the next night because I was playing viciously with a dog that i just got and the dog bit my girlfriend so I was in the hospital with her until 3:00. Then I had to wake up and 6:30 to make it to my breakfast on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home