HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 8, 2008

I dont know what to say else more

I've been sitting here trying to think did I change over the last five weeks? I dont know but i have discovered things in me that i didnt even know for sure. I know that I can be a good writer and photographer and I have  the skills to present my self and for my team. I may get nervous but the things the way goes it flows, so smoothly. Ha I know I have changed but there are no words to describe and its only in my mind recorded. When The time seems to write it about it I get stuck. ill try my best detailed to changes and transitions during these few weeks I had working here. In some way I wont have to hear my mother complaining why im gettin home so late and her lectures about "respecting my house and time." i know she is worried about me, but she dosen't understand i have to take this Like it would be my job forever. I plan to comeback, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able make friday, the BBQ.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home