HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Monday, August 4, 2008

o wow

I know we won last week, but I also I know we wouldn’t win if we had guide. I thank Kendra because she gave me an idea about what to say. She prepared and made us cleared how related to the topic. To tell truth talking about other type of music was out of the box, but kind of not related to NYC’s music. I had more the confidence than ever. It had made me remind that im talking and sharing with everyone. Some way there was something that no one had besides the other team. I don’t know what it was but we know we had good video to the effort of Johary, Henry, and Chantayshia. Then it was our part to say what we needed to say but also we had rehearsed and made an outline.

Thank you Kendra for taking your time and seating with us.

Chantaysia: keep the leading, its hard to be the leader. You even said you would give up and I know how you feel. But don’t it will make you stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home