HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Monday, August 4, 2008

Today so far



 Today so far was kinda boring. I came in about 2 because i had some important business to take care of. I'm siting here doing nothing really. I just had miss Aleah initial my stories and memoirs so that's a lot of points for me ^ ^. The only not boring thing about today was the thing about first amendment concerning Teonica and Laredo's blogs. She said this is just a job and she is not going to stress herself for it. She also dissed the judges and HL in general. She was really cool but that whole blog showed her true feelings about this whole thing. This is more than just a job to me, why do you think i stay here over time. Im supposed o leave at three, but stay here to nine, to prove that my team is the best, and to prove to me that i can handle stress, and this is not only about $$$.
 If that was the case i would be out at 3 everyday. Im dedicated to this and proving to myself that i can accomplish great things, regardless if people put me down. I want to show all those people who are constantly putting me down that i am great, and of course better than them because i am doing something with my life.  This is a great experience, and school wont give you this. Anyways, I saw the new points graph paper thingy and HL flow is way up there =]. About 8000 something points together. We just need to keep it up and we will win this whole thing. We just need to get ready for this Fridays presentation. I think it will be good. We just need to practice speaking. Oh and here are some bored pics of me and Ceka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home