HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesdays presentation

This week hasn't been that great for me, let alone today. I have been having the worst stomach pains ever and they all feel like Im pregnant of some kind. Right after i finish taking something called myla something, Harlem Live called. My stomach began feeling a little bit better so I came on to work but I remember that Rich said that it was ok to wear jeans as long as they were presentably fit. Once I get here, everyone has on dress cloths and Im the only one that was out of place though some said I didnt look bad. They told me that I needed my press badge which I leaft home so it was 5:08 when I left to change. When I was on my way back to the presentation, I realized that I didnt know how to get there so I had to make a detour to Harlem Live. After I changed my cloths, picked up my press badge and made it back; it was 6:00 and I was on my way to support my team. I arrived at the presentation at 6:30 and made it right before everything started but "it's better late, than never." Though since im the co-leader I shouldve been one of the first ones here, plans have hurrdles in them. I think my team has had an over all great time at harlem live and plan to take it with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home