HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friday Was So FUCKIN Awesome!!!




Oye I went to a BFMV concert, that's Bullet for My Valentine if you didn't know, with a friend and his lazy arse finally sent the pictures! Most of them are blurry and some have too much light. I'ma see if I can fix them in photo shop when I learn. It was pretty cool Eric bought me a Bullet for My Valentine shirt and dog tags but I lost the dog tags somehow. I felt so bad when I couldn't find them. It was funny the fans were pulling on the white sheet that almost make the lights go down and people were shouting "One more song, one more song" so the band members had came out with wigs for the last song of the night. I had made videos on the Flip but the computer didn't read it. So Warrith deleted them to fix the Flip, I went all depressed mode for 10 minutes. Supposedly when I switched the batteries, the Flip got Fudged up. The concert was so fabulous, that I wanna see it again and again someday. And I swiped like for 4 No Fear energy drinks that were free, they were nasty so I don't recommend. And take my advice since I'm energy drink crazy. After the concert I got to see Pineapple Express. It's so funny. I loved it, especially when the 2 actors coughing. FRIDAY WAS SOO MUCH FUN! And I'm talking about it 4 days later............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home