HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Monday for Me

Yesterday when Harlem Live was at NBC's network I stayed at Harlem Live to get my work complete. Rich told me at the moment not to post stories because they were in the process of putting our site from one sever to the next so that was my time to get myself organized and to get extra points. I wrote down every thing that I had to do so I wouldn't miss no points because I'm trying to make it to the number one spot before I leave HL. A few minutes later, Rich told me to begin posting stories so then I posted 4 stories. After my little posting session, I went on a story hunt to the Al Sharpen house on 145 so he can refer me right back to where I was but it was worth it because I got the opportunity to speak to the CEO of Bill Perkins company. She gave us great information about the youth and their opinion on who they would like to see in office. From everything that she said I summarized that peoples reasons for being so involved appose to any other election was their options of who was running because of the change of the attempt in office. This is the first time that a female and an african american male ran for president and to run against each other gave people the urge to get involved for that reason. We were introduced to an event about the youths' disturbances in the communities and how they could make a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home