HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 8, 2008

Things going on..!!

OMG here i am writing a blog so Richard don't take 60 points of my team.Well today has been a really tough week because Tuesday is the presentation and i am really scared. I am also scared for the award ceremony because i am thinkin if i am going to get and award. I also pissed off because today is raining and friday are not suppose to rain because firday is a "Going out day" oh well tomorrow saturday i am going to see my Italian people so.I am really stress because i am wondering if my team will win once more,also because we have so many stuff to do.After all this stress i am sure that happiness will come.Duh! my birthday is coming up and thats a happy moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home