HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

august 5 tuesday

today i am starting my new schedule because i have to go to school to take classes for my living e regent. yesterday i took my day off but i came because my working unit was here and when i came Richard was having a meeting. today i want to edit finish editing some video for our 30 minutes tv magazine which we already start on Saturday with Chris. when i came here today everyone was working and i had no computer so i took my lunch break and then i wait until people start going on story. Me Hendry and Christ started working on our tv show magazine and i am happy because we already started tomorrow we are going to work on our friday video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home