HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bored O.M.G


I'm tired of looking for the pictures that was taken on last Friday's presentation. And I never do another for DayDay ever again cause he's an idiot. That fucking loser. SOO yea I'ma being posting stories now that we ain't doing a thing but right after I make some memoirs and poems. I'm still waiting on Rosa to come. I understand if she's late since her home almost got burned to the ground. So yea waiting and waiting is what I do when I don't post, mess around or don't take pics. So i took pictures of my fabulous new Jordans. These are the first Jordans I've ever bought and i love em. they were $100 and I got people commenting me how much they like it. And my lilto brother told me there 2 years old but i didn't care! I love the black and blue, I think I want the gray and yellow ones too.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home