HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here I Am and All Focused For No Reason


Here bored. I'm trying not to post any stories and start focusing on the team but there not focusing on the team either, some. Yet we're still outside doing our own thing like nothings happening. And I know most are bouncing @ 3 too. I understand that people want to post stories for extra points for themselves, me too but we have to think about the group and how we going to win also our stories. Since stuff are mostly due on the 8th and 13th. Let someone come up to me about this blog because they all heard me trying to say "Can we stop posting stories and concentrate on the group please?". I'm going to start posting stories if we don't get our shit together again , if no ones concreting on the team. Me, Tamarra & Rosa are going on a POS for our presentation. I hope it really helps out on our presentation because I want this team to have first place. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home