HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jesus Crist!!


Jesus Crist!! My 3rd blog today. I'm freaking out of boredom. Everyone is talking about Teonica leaving especially First Amendment because she was there team mate and they needed her. She was cool and everything but I didn't really like her attitude. She was trying get me heated on last Friday about me and the team winning. Like we couldn't win for once. So I'm happy she left. I loved video taping the meeting and video taping her leave. It was hilarious. I finished one of my memoirs today, I'm going to type it up at home because I don't wanna use Text Edit to send it to an email editor. I just hope that she returns my corrections back before this Friday. I'm still here waiting for Rosa, I'm going to pretend that I have a life and leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home