HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Last Presentation


I did my last presentation yesterday @ Teacher's College in Columbia. I can't believe our team was smart enough to put on the T.V at the last 10 minutes of being in the waiting room. We saw Blades of Glory for 10 minutes....People said I got emotional when I got up to speak but I felt that I left out a lot of things. Well that's me rushy rushy. I bought a dress, shoes and ice cream with Rosa under 1 hour and 20 minutes, after I came from school, just to look all nice and I didn't take a picture, figures. My undies kept falling when I was walking with the dress on and Henry overheard my convo and shout "Take'm Off" in Spanish it was hilrious. We're such a team. When we came to HarlemLIVE I waited for 2 hours for the discussion on which time won to find out we gotta do chores........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home