HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Presentation.

OMG yesterday was a really crazy day because we had the biggest presentation we had. I was kind of nervous but all came out all right although i didn't talked a lot. I am also so exited to see who won this presentation and also exited for the award ceremony tomorrow. I am also nervous because i don't know what to wear and also because i don't know if my team is going to win anything but i hope we do i mean we are good. I am also scared because there is going to be a lot of people looking at us and stuff  but i think i can handle that.I was so nervous  because the judges were cool but i mean they are judges you know they are going to judge you and you want to be the best you can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home