HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The week of the hurting stomach

yo my stomach hurt OD and it seems like im the only one with this luck. The minute that I wake up my joint just be killing me. I got a doctors appointment that I need to go to but I don't want to go to because I just need to relax. Since its at 1:00, I was going to take a cab there but my bank didnt let me take money out of my account so I have to take the train there. Thats the worst when your belly is hurt and you have to travel alone to your destination. My mother in law, my brother, and my self has been having stomach problems lately and im the only one that didnt end up staying inside of the hospital. This whole week has been a living hell for me despite the people in my personal life whoes just been nagging me but I need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home