HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ha another blog yall

Yeah im doing a blog in my house. Currently listening to Bullet for my Valentine(its Hard rock/ Metal). Don't be surprised you all know im a rocker, hip hop and rap isnt really my thing. It has to be a good/catchy rap song if im going to listen to it. Anyway Ceka should definantly know about them. Oh and to Ceka what about that concert??.Anyways. Today was another dead day. I had to document some of ambush becuase the others werent there. I just took some pics of them.
Im the papparazzi ^ ^. 1st amendment had to document us. All Dacia could find were mostly pics of me. Yes im a star you should already know. Lol. Well i finshed posted my section after 50 years lol but more points for me. Day Day needs to post my stories. TWO OF THEM. 750 x 2 is 1500 points plus all the other stuff i am doing here. We really need to focus and get up on that presentation.
And someone help me write some stories. Lets work our asses off people. We really need to if we will win. AND I KNOW HL flow wants to win right? Of course we do. Today Chris was supposed to go on the flier thingy,but had to edit video and Keenan had to go home. It took me 48 minutes to pass out 150 fliers. Aww man. Dacia And Micheal werent making the situation better. They we teasing me. Thats 750 points we might lose becuase it too me too long. Imagine if it takes the 49 minutes? But i highly doubt that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home