HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

..::No Comment? I Guess::..

At this moment I am so tired. I think I am just worn out. Now to get a few things out there. When people put down there own race, is a bit sad. Also it is very inappropriate. Not every race is perfect you know. Like I know us as black people have our flaws, but that don't gave us the right to talk disrespectful about them. Like when you expose your own race flaws don't mean you will be accepted into another race for putting down your own. I don't understand what people get out of this. Other than venting and getting noticed. Its very sad when people do that. I see it as them trying to better themselves or even make them feel superior. Hmmm but what can we do, its people on opinions and how they feel. I think we need a little black history up in dis place because some ppl cud talk about black people in the most disrespectful way and think its acceptable.

..::Vogue Princess::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home