HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OMG hectic

Damn it was fucking hectic today. We were assigned to redo some things in HL. MY team got the main room, and the cabinets. I think we did a good job. Me and ant went shopping for the stuff. Yall owe me $13. It was crazy. they was so much to do. These peple were stressing me out so much man. I kept my calm though. I saw a big ass water bug in the train station on 181. It was so scary. Well this will be my last blog for the summer. WOOOOO!!! Lol. Now i want to do my points but most of this week the only thing i did was blogs. I did some other things but thats mostly what i did. Im gonna miss my team =/. Tomorrow is the awards ceremony and i will look so cute ^ ^. Well i guess thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home