HarlemLive Flow Experience & Thoughts

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yay






My team didn't win but we came in second. Ambush won the whole thing plus the presentation. Good job all of Ambush. You guys deserved it. I'm glad 1st amendment didn't win. They got what they deserved... 3rd place. Lol. I won a lot of stuff. Ipod shuffle, stereo, Dvd player, notebook, and the things in our bags. Plus i got a free limo ride. Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It was Me, Fatima, Luisa and her man, Lea and her man, Brad, Johnny, Brads cousin(forgot her name), and Rosa. It was really fun. We walked around NYC to find someplace to eat. I came home around 2:oo am with all my stuff. Heres a pic of me looking fabulous and showing love to Ambush. Good job guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home